The latest health trend in America, coconut water, is a natural drink abundant in immune boosting vitamins and nutrients that can significantly improve your overall health. The liquid from tender, unripe coconuts is a natural isotonic beverage, low in calories, and zero fat and cholesterol. It also contains easily absorbed carbohydrate in the form of sugar and electrolytes.
Providing more electrolytes than most sports drinks, and more potassium than bananas, coconut water promotes hydration by stimulating the plasma, which accounts for 55% of human blood.
Plus, the lauric acid found in coconut water is the same as human breast milk. It is completely free of chemicals, which makes it completely safe for children, even babies.
This Is What Happens to Your Body When You Drink Coconut Water First Thing in the Morning.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF COCONUT WATER
1. Due to the large fiber content, coconut water improves digestion, and if consumed regularly, it relieves problems caused by stomach acid or indigestion.
2. It’s highly nutritious and makes you feel full longer. It efficiently keeps cravings at bay, thus helping you to lose weight and maintain a balanced weight. As coconut water has very little fat, you can never have too much of it.
3. Coconut water has the same structure as blood plasma, a vital component of blood that makes up over 50% of blood volume.
4. Coconut water strengthens the immune system, eliminates bacteria and microbes that cause infections in the urinary tract, fight gum disease, helps eliminate infections and is even effective in the treatment of typhoid fever.
5. Coconut water is extremely beneficial for supporting your immune system. It destroys bacteria that cause urinary tract infections, gonorrhea, gum disease and the viruses that cause influenza, infectious diseases and typhoid.
6. This drink represents a source of energy for people suffering from chronic fatigue. It is also a natural diuretic that helps eliminate waste from the kidneys, the urinary tract and the bladder, cleaning and ridding of possible infections and problems such as kidney stones.
7. It improves your thyroid gland function by stimulating the production of thyroid hormones.
8. It significantly boosts energy levels and is especially useful for those who suffer from chronic fatigue.
9. Last, but not least, it can greatly improve your skin quality. Plus, it efficiently treats oily-skin conditions such as acne. It cleanses and rejuvenates the skin, and unlike numerous creams and lotions, it doesn’t clog the pores.