Combining certain natural ingredients can improve and even completely cure most of the health problems you are dealing with. Honey and cinnamon are definitely the winning ingredients! So, let’s find out more about their health benefits!
Benefits of Honey
Honey provides plenty of health benefits:
1. It has potent anti-inflammatory properties and can reduce allergy symptoms
2. It is packed with antioxidants which improve memory and feed the brain cells
3. Honey alleviates a cough by soothing the nerve endings and protecting the throat
4. It has natural antibiotic properties and can treat burns and wounds
5. Due to its antioxidant and antibacterial properties, honey boosts the immune system
6. Helps restore the moisture of the entire body
7. Relieves herpes when applied on sores
8. Treatsitchiness and dandruff. Just apply diluted honey to the scalp
9. Increases insulin levels, which releases the neurotransmitter serotonin which is converted into melatonin, a chemical which promotes better sleep.
Benefits of Cinnamon
Cinnamon is one of the most beneficial spices ever!
1. It contains powerful polyphenol antioxidants
2. It has potent anti-inflammatory properties and can reduce your risk of diseases
3. Cinnamon can reduce your risk of heart diseases, including blood pressure, cholesterol, and triglyceride
4. It increases sensitivity to insulin
5. It has antifungal and antibacterial properties and can reduce infections
6. It fights bad breath and tooth decay
Health Benefits Of Honey And Cinnamon Combined
1. Improves digestion
2. Reduces gas and bloating
3. Treats fatigue
4. Reduces joint pain
5. Reduces hair loss
6. Treats skin infections
7. Reduces bad cholesterol
8. Helps pimples disappear
9. Maintains healthy blood sugar levels
10. Aids weight loss
11. Treats gingivitis
12. Eases upset stomach
13. Improves heart health
14. Fights the common cold
15. Treats tooth decay
Add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 2 teaspoons of honey to a cup of tea. Drink it one half in the morning and the other one in the evening.
In a small bowl, mix 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1 tablespoon of honey, and 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
You can add this mixture to your smoothies, bread or use it as a paste.