This 7 minutes workout plan will help you to lose 7 pounds of belly fat in 7 days.
Yes! That’s possible.
This is one of my favorite thing to do in the morning- to fight with stubborn belly’s tires.
Getting flat abs and lean body is one of the awesome feelings in the world, especially when someone notice and compliment. Right?
So ladies! Get ready to change your body from fat to fit and sexy. 😉
What I am telling, is not going to be easy for you, I know. You have to put extra efforts in your diet and workouts.
And this is the time when you have to come out and start sweating (at least) to look outstanding.
I didn’t mean to go for heavy workout initially. Don’t worry about that! We will move slowly…to approach that sexy tummy tag. 😉
Plans to Lose 7 Pounds of Belly Fat in 7 Days
If we have to achieve something big, then we need to cut our big goal into small achievable plans.
Yes! That’s absolutely right.
So, before hitting gym or workout, let me guide you how to get prepared and move step by step to lose 7 pounds in 7 days.
And the very first step is, Your Diet!
Yes! You have to stop eating the food you are consuming today, and need to change it totally for 7 days.
Your half pounds should be reduced from your diet. And for that, you should be conscious of what you eat every day.
Know your strict diet plan, need to consume for 7 days to lose 7 pounds. Just click on the link, you will get to know what to eat and avoid for fast weight loss.
Do you know that it’s only our eating habits that make us suffer more?
So, after following a healthy diet for few days, we will hit the second step that’s- workout plan to lose 7 pounds of belly fat.
Let me tell you, this 7 minutes workout plan for flat belly is easy and simple that anyone can practice at home, without an instrument.
So get ready to lose 7 pounds of belly fat and start following the routine for 7 days or until your body doesn’t lose those stubborn tires around your belly.
7 Minutes, 7 Workouts to Lose Belly Fat
How many repeats?
As I explained earlier, there are 7 exercises that target your abdominal muscles and help to lose 7 pounds of belly fat.
But it depends on numbers of rep. and sets during this weight loss program. Right?
- Practice each exercise for 45 seconds followed by a 15 seconds breaks as rest.
- Its complete 7 minutes workout.
- If we talk about sets? So, initially do how many sets you can practice to warm up your abs and body. But try to perform at least 4 sets, 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening.
- Divide your workout sets in 2 times category, morning and evening. Suppose, later you start performing 10 sets, then do 5 in the morning and rest 5 in the evening. This will provide an easy way to start a healthy workout to lose 7 pounds of belly fat.
- Follow this program for at least 7 days, but we strongly recommend a 21 days weight loss program, if you really want to notice how your belly pooch fade away.
Exercises to Lose Belly Fat
#1. Russian Twist
How to do:
- Lie down on the floor with your knees bent and feet on the floor.
- If you are a beginner, then you can tuck your feet under a heavy object to support your feet.
- Now, lift your upper body off the ground, so your torso and thigh make V shape.
- Bring your palms together while bending through elbows.
- Now, contract your abs and twist your torso to the right, bringing your arms out to the right as well.
- Get back to the center and then repeat to the left as sown in pictures.
- Exhale as you rotate to the sides and inhale when you come back to center.
#2. Windshield Wipers
How to do:
- Lie down on your back with legs straight over your hips (in the air).
- Place your hands straight on the floor at shoulder height.
- Now, turn your lower body to swing your legs in the air, but make sure not to fall them to the floor.
- Maintain tensions in your abdominal muscles.
- Bring your leg back to the center and perform another side.
- Continue alternating sides.
#3. Crossbody Mountain Climber
How to do:
- Get down into pushups position with your arms straight on the floor.
- Your body should form a straights line from shoulders to ankle.
- Contract your abs and lift your right leg off the floor and bring it towards your left shoulders.
- Return to starting position and repeats with left leg.
- Try to keep your body straight and hip lower all the times.
- Pick up your speed as you mastered the pose.
#4. Side Plank Leg Lift
How to do:
- Begin in straight arm side plank on your right side.
- Now, stack your right shoulder over your right hand.
- Make sure to keep your body in a straight line.
- Now, engage your core and lift your left leg up.
- Don’t allow your hip to sag towards the ground. Pause for second and return to starting position.
- Repeat with another side.
#5. Diagonal Plank
How to do:
- Get down on the floor in full plank position. (not elbows)
- Keep your body in straight line from head to heels.
- Keep your feet a bit wider than your hips and make sure when you lift your leg, your hips too lifted and form a straight line from your shoulder to heels.
- Now, keep your torso stable, lift your right arms up and left leg in a straight
- Hold the position for few seconds and repeat with another leg and arm.
#6. Scissors Exercise
How to do:
- Lie down flat on your back, with hands facing down on your sides.
- Now, lift your shoulders slightly and off the floor and keep you’re both hands below the hip to raise your both legs in the air.
- Lift your one leg towards the ceiling, bring it down and then another.
- Repeat with both legs.
#7. Elbows to Knees Crunch
How to do:
- Lie flat on your back and bend your one knee, while crossing your right ankle over left knees as shown in pictures.
- Put your hands behind your head, contract abs as you lift both your shoulders and legs off the floor.
- Bring your right elbows to touch your left knee.
- Alternate your sides and repeat with other.
Hope this workout will help you to reduce 7 pounds in 7 days. These exercises are very effective on lower and upper abdominal muscles and help to pooch away your belly tires.
Stay Slim and Sexy!! Take Care!!