A nourishing home-made treatment for hair loss blends honey for moisture, olive oil for hair loss prevention and rosemary essential oil for hair regrowth stimulation.
A do-it-yourself home-made treatment for hair loss offers a natural means to prevent the further progression of hair fall, hair thinning and hair loss conditions as well as to stimulate thicker, fuller and healthier hair at a cost-efficient manner.
If you are keen on creating your own blend of home-made recipe for hair loss treatment, then read on to know one of the simplest and the most basic methods to attain a beautiful and healthy head of hair.
This nourishing home-made treatment for hair loss blends honey for moisture, olive oil for hair loss prevention and rosemary essential oil for hair regrowth stimulation.
1. Rosemary Oil
Rosemary Oil is beneficial for dry and flaky scalp. This essential oil helps prevent thinning hair and hair loss and fights the signs of premature hair greying. The anti-microbial and antiseptic qualities of rosemary essential oil aid in dilating the blood vessels to encourage proper blood flow, producing thicker, fuller and healthier hair regrowth.
2. Olive Oil
Olive Oil is full of antioxidants, which are well known to hinder the ageing process of the hair and the body. It can also help cleanse the scalp from dirt and debris, which can clog the follicles and interfere with the growth cycle of the hair strands. With its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial nature, olive essential oil can be used to reverse and treat hair loss, hair fall and hair thinning issues caused by the application of hair products with strong chemical contents.
Honey is a well-known hair moisturizer due to its ability to retain water. Honey contains minerals and vitamins that nourish the hair follicles to promote healthier hair growth.
1. Mix 1/4 cup of olive essential oil, 1/2 cup of honey with 4 drops of rosemary essential oil.
2. Combine the mixture thoroughly and afterwards pour the mixture into a clean plastic bottle with a tight-fitting stopper or lid.
3. Then apply a little amount of this mixture to a slightly dampened hair.
4. Massage the scalp and work the mixture through the hair until it is completely coated.
5. After gently massaging the scalp, cover your hair with a warm towel or a shower cap and leave it on for 30 minutes.
6. To remove the residue, shampoo the hair and rinse it well with cool water.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com