Mix a mashed avocado with a tablespoon of lemon juice, a teaspoonful of sea salt, and a tablespoon of aloe. Come this paste through your hair using your fingers. Cover your hair with a shower cap or a plastic bag the wrap your head
The beauty and hair care industry is often associated with expensive cosmetics and damaging chemicals. However this is not always true. You can keep your hair looking gorgeous without spending too much money and sacrificing its health. By using natural hair care remedies, which you can make yourself at home, you do not need to spend hundreds of dollars or subject your hair to degrading ordeals. Moreover, you are also helping the environment by not adding harmful wastes to your surroundings.
To strengthen and smoothing your hair, you could apply a natural hair mask with just a few drops of lemon juice to egg. Add around six to eight drops of lemon juice to one egg, beat it well. After thoroughly cleansing your hair with your favorite shampoo, apply the egg-lemon mixture and leave on for about a minute or so. Rinse very well and make sure that there are no residues left. The egg will add nutrients such as protein and vitamin E to your hair, while the lemon adds limonene oil that conditions the hair.
Massaging aromatherapy oils to the hair also helps condition it as well as reduces the occurrence of falling hair. Aroma oils also help you develop a healthy disposition by reducing stress. Use lavender oil for relaxation, you may also use rosemary or tea tree oil which are among the good remedies to help fight infection and fungus.
Your usual shampoo routine can sometimes damage hair when inevitable residue builds up. Use lemon or vinegar to remove residue accumulation and prevent shampoo fatigue. Rinse your hair with vinegar diluted to equal parts of water or pure lemon juice once a week to maintain naturally clean hair.
Avocado is another good fruit for hair care. The proteins in the fruit strengthen the hair while the fats help condition the hair. Mix a mashed avocado with a tablespoon of lemon juice, a teaspoonful of sea salt, and a tablespoon of aloe. Come this paste through your hair using your fingers.
Cover your hair with a shower cap or a plastic bag the wrap your head with a towel to seal the mixture. Leave the treatment on for about 20 to 30 minutes, if you have a home hair steamer, you could decrease the time by half. Once this is done, you could remove the wraps and then rinse your hair very well to reveal a very conditioned, luscious air.
Cleansing is the single most important part of hair care. For a great cleaning rinse, mix 1 cup of vinegar with a few tablespoons of dried rosemary in a microwaveable container. Heat the mixture in a microwave oven for a minute and a half. With a spoon, crush the rosemary to the side of the container to release its essence. Filter the mixture with a sieve and allow it to cool. After shampooing and rinsing, apply the mixture to hair and leave on for about two minutes. Finally, rinse the mixture with cool tap water.
A hot oil treatment is a luxury that you can also experience at home. Mix a quarter of a cup of soybean or canola oil in a glass container. Place the cup in a hot water bath to heat the oil. With your hands, massage the oil onto your wet hair and leave it there for just two minutes. Wash your hair with your favorite shampoo and rinse very well. If it is available in your area, use coconut oil, which has more nutritive properties than canola oil.
Frizzy hair is another problem that can be taken cared of using natural remedies. Mix four tablespoons of plain, natural yogurt with one whole egg. Shampoo your hair and rinse very well. Pour the mixture onto your hair and massage thoroughly, carefully working from the roots to the tips of your hair. Leave the mixture on for about five to ten minutes. Rinse the mixture well with cool water. This can help your hair become tangle-free.
Natural Remedies for Hair:
1. Always give your hair a blast of cold water at the end of a shower. When you shower, use lukewarm water instead of steaming hot water, because if the water is too hot it will strip your hair of its natural oils. Right before you get out of the shower, turn the water’s temperature to be as cold as you can get it, and give your hair a quick blast of cold water to lock in the shine,
2. Mix the juice of a lemon into a couple of tablespoons of conditioner. Use this mixture in your hair in place of shampoo. The lemon juice will dissolve all of the hair product buildup, so your hair will be left soft, smooth and full of shine.
3. If your hair is really dull or dry, give yourself a deep moisturizing hair treatment with mayonnaise before you shower. Distribute a decent amount of mayo throughout your hair, and cover your hair with a showercap. Relax for 30 minutes, and then shower to remove the mayo from your hair.
4. If your hair is dry and lacking in shine, then try to shampoo your hair every other day. You can still shower every day if it makes you feel better, just use a showercap.
5. Skip the hair dryersFree Articles, curling irons and straightening irons. All of these high temperature hair tools can damage your hair and leave your hair dull and dry.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com